Monday, May 2, 2011

Launching My Blog.

It's almost 1am.  I have a really long list of things to get done before flying to the UK on Tuesday and then onward the following week to Africa for the adventure of a lifetime.  (More about that tomorrow, when my eyelids aren't threatening to stick to my tired, dry eyes.)

Instead, between last minute loads of laundry and vague attempts to start packing, I've spent way too long fussing over the color of the blog background and size of the font.  Always the procrastinator!  And now, a mind-numbing first post to simply see how this whole thing works.  Hang in there - I promise this will get more interesting.

Spoiler Alert!  The aforementioned "adventure of a lifetime" is a show about survival for The Discovery Channel.......

No comments:

Post a Comment